Well ... This is it, the second one! It is only about 3 weeks to go before I leave for Thailand. I am notorious for not keeping people I know advised of what I am doing so I hope this blog will fill in what I fail to do individually. I will post as often as I can and include as many pictures as I can. Please bear with me as there will be some sizeable gaps between posts. It is a steep learning curve for me so please be gentle in the comments but please feel free to comment!
The photo is one my friend Noom sent me. He loves temples and visits regularly. As Noom sometimes acts as my guide in Thailand I get to visit temples too. Despite having seen many, they are all different and incredibly beautiful. More to follow....
My personal travel blog. It’s been designed to hopefully entertain and interest my family and friends, but welcome all to look. I post images on Dreamstime, Shutterstock and others for sale. Contact me at sed195027@yahoo.ca for information and links. Thanks for looking! ..... Jerry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🇨🇦🍁🍁🇨🇦 September 28, 2026 - Late summer early fall - Saskatchewan Canada
An interesting summer into fall. A summer of extremes in temperatures, wind, rain a a few photos along the way … hope you enjoy! A few spect...
-
Just in case anyone would wonder why I’m here ... The hardest working person at the beach. This lady daily goes up and down the beach on cru...
-
Of the many things to see in Trieste Castillo di Miramare or Miramare castle is amongst the best. On a very hot day, we took the bus to the...

Just checking to make sure it works....
ReplyDelete