Thursday, 6 December 2018

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦 December 2018 Canada .... 40 days to go

Once again, off to Asia January 15 ! I have planned my 9th trip to Thailand. Not set in stone, my plans are to visit Hong Kong, Pattaya, Chiang Mai and Osaka and perhaps more. I am opening this blog up to requests. If there is anything you would like covered, photographed or explained please feel free to comment!

In the meantime ... here are a few local pics of this winter wonderful part of Canada.

I
Winter wonderland of rime frost encrusted trees and Saskatchewan Legislature Capital Building 
Beautiful and deadly. Heavy rime frost on tree branches. Deadly? For what it does to hydro power lines!
Frost, Frosty and Frosted 
U








No comments:

Post a Comment

🇨🇦🍁🍁🇨🇦 September 28, 2026 - Late summer early fall - Saskatchewan Canada

An interesting summer into fall. A summer of extremes in temperatures, wind, rain a a few photos along the way … hope you enjoy! A few spect...