Friday, 12 January 2024

🙏🙏🙏 🇹🇭 January 12, 2024 Chiang Mai, Thailand

I guess this is my 10th time here as I’ve come to this northern Thai city each trip. It is my favourite even though I spend much more time in Pattaya.. it has a charm you can’t deny, cooler temperatures and has a much more small town feel. Full of tourists at this time of year from all over the world. And they all seem to get along … hmmm.




Even the cacti have flowers




Can’t misunderstand this sign…I didn’t know you had to lean 


A classic vintage Volkswagen 



Maids amidst 


A new beautiful arching display 
Too bad they put the bases in the middle of the sidewalk, restricting the already too narrow sidewalks















No comments:

Post a Comment

🇨🇦🍁🍁🇨🇦 September 28, 2026 - Late summer early fall - Saskatchewan Canada

An interesting summer into fall. A summer of extremes in temperatures, wind, rain a a few photos along the way … hope you enjoy! A few spect...