Georgetown in Penang Malaysia is geographically close to Thailand. My first trip coincided with an upswing in temperatures. I must confess it slowed me down somewhat. Another UNESCO designated World Heritage site. What a gem! I will return in a month that is just a bit cooler...
My personal travel blog. It’s been designed to hopefully entertain and interest my family and friends, but welcome all to look. I post images on Dreamstime, Shutterstock and others for sale. Contact me at sed195027@yahoo.ca for information and links. Thanks for looking! ..... Jerry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🇨🇦🍁🍁🇨🇦 September 28, 2026 - Late summer early fall - Saskatchewan Canada
An interesting summer into fall. A summer of extremes in temperatures, wind, rain a a few photos along the way … hope you enjoy! A few spect...
-
Just in case anyone would wonder why I’m here ... The hardest working person at the beach. This lady daily goes up and down the beach on cru...
-
Of the many things to see in Trieste Castillo di Miramare or Miramare castle is amongst the best. On a very hot day, we took the bus to the...







No comments:
Post a Comment