Ninety two days filled with travel, photography and adventure meeting many wonderful and interesting people along the way. Five countries in Asia and travelling over 45,000 kilometres (27960 miles). I am going to give a brief overview of my impressions of each country and include pictures of the people I encountered.
... Thailand: AMAZING THAILAND continues to be my focus, my favourite and my source of adventure. This was my 6th trip to the Land of Smiles.
My personal travel blog. It’s been designed to hopefully entertain and interest my family and friends, but welcome all to look. I post images on Dreamstime, Shutterstock and others for sale. Contact me at sed195027@yahoo.ca for information and links. Thanks for looking! ..... Jerry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🇨🇦🍁🍁🇨🇦 September 28, 2026 - Late summer early fall - Saskatchewan Canada
An interesting summer into fall. A summer of extremes in temperatures, wind, rain a a few photos along the way … hope you enjoy! A few spect...
-
Just in case anyone would wonder why I’m here ... The hardest working person at the beach. This lady daily goes up and down the beach on cru...
-
Of the many things to see in Trieste Castillo di Miramare or Miramare castle is amongst the best. On a very hot day, we took the bus to the...









No comments:
Post a Comment