AMAZING THAILAND ....... AMAZING THAILAND ....... AMAZING THAILAND ....... AMAZING THAILAND
My personal travel blog. It’s been designed to hopefully entertain and interest my family and friends, but welcome all to look. I post images on Dreamstime, Shutterstock and others for sale. Contact me at sed195027@yahoo.ca for information and links. Thanks for looking! ..... Jerry
Friday, 14 April 2017
::: April 14, 2017 THAILAND, Bangkok - A 100 day journey to Asia comes to an end
This year's journey began 100 days ago and when I return to Canada, I will have flown 44,110 km or more than the circumference of the earth. Several thousand pictures with some of them on this blog. This year, Thailand (Bangkok,Chiang Mai,Chiang Rai,Si Racha,Bangsaray,Pattaya) Myanmar (Yangon) Vietnam (Hanoi,Ha Long Bay) Japan (Tokyo).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🇨🇦🍁🍁🇨🇦 September 28, 2026 - Late summer early fall - Saskatchewan Canada
An interesting summer into fall. A summer of extremes in temperatures, wind, rain a a few photos along the way … hope you enjoy! A few spect...
-
Just in case anyone would wonder why I’m here ... The hardest working person at the beach. This lady daily goes up and down the beach on cru...
-
Of the many things to see in Trieste Castillo di Miramare or Miramare castle is amongst the best. On a very hot day, we took the bus to the...
No comments:
Post a Comment