About 25 minutes outside Pattaya is Bansaray Beach. A small town possessing a small beach but more importantly a fishing dock. From there, squid and fishing boats set off daily in search of their catch. On the day of the Thailand election most places are closed. I thought it a good time to go so I arranged with a friend to take me there on his motorbike. What follows are a few pictures of the squid and fishing ships.
My personal travel blog. It’s been designed to hopefully entertain and interest my family and friends, but welcome all to look. I post images on Dreamstime, Shutterstock and others for sale. Contact me at sed195027@yahoo.ca for information and links. Thanks for looking! ..... Jerry
Sunday, 2 February 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🇨🇦🍁🍁🇨🇦 September 28, 2026 - Late summer early fall - Saskatchewan Canada
An interesting summer into fall. A summer of extremes in temperatures, wind, rain a a few photos along the way … hope you enjoy! A few spect...
-
Just in case anyone would wonder why I’m here ... The hardest working person at the beach. This lady daily goes up and down the beach on cru...
-
Of the many things to see in Trieste Castillo di Miramare or Miramare castle is amongst the best. On a very hot day, we took the bus to the...








No comments:
Post a Comment