A nice air conditioned mall where the merchandise was better and less expensive.
My personal travel blog. It’s been designed to hopefully entertain and interest my family and friends, but welcome all to look. I post images on Dreamstime, Shutterstock and others for sale. Contact me at sed195027@yahoo.ca for information and links. Thanks for looking! ..... Jerry
Thursday, 27 February 2014
Ben Thanh Market
Located in centre of the old part of Saigon - District 1, this old structure houses hundreds of closely packed stalls selling everything. I bought 2 T-shirts for $20 and bargained that from the asking price of $50. I am sure she was making good money at that price. My guide told me that prices here are inflated and this market caters mainly to foreign tourists.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🇨🇦🍁🍁🇨🇦 September 28, 2026 - Late summer early fall - Saskatchewan Canada
An interesting summer into fall. A summer of extremes in temperatures, wind, rain a a few photos along the way … hope you enjoy! A few spect...
-
Just in case anyone would wonder why I’m here ... The hardest working person at the beach. This lady daily goes up and down the beach on cru...
-
Of the many things to see in Trieste Castillo di Miramare or Miramare castle is amongst the best. On a very hot day, we took the bus to the...









No comments:
Post a Comment