Friday 28 February 2014

War Remnants Museum

Today,  my last full day in Saigon was much more relaxing. I managed to find a more engaging tour guide for less money and went to only two places. The tour was very informative. I had some reservations about visiting this museum as it is a sobering place and we are reminded of the horrors of the Vietnam War. I took only a few photos as many of the photos and artifacts inside are too graphic a reminder of the atrocities of this war.





Bats on the ceiling of an outside display...





Jasmine hedge growing outside the building...

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...