Some of the sights on Walking Street ....
My personal travel blog. It’s been designed to hopefully entertain and interest my family and friends, but welcome all to look. I post images on Dreamstime, Shutterstock and others for sale. Contact me at sed195027@yahoo.ca for information and links. Thanks for looking! ..... Jerry
Thursday, 6 March 2014
Walking Street and a brush with fame ...
Tonight after dinner I took Walking Street home. They were filming something on the street and it turns out it was Natalie Glebova, the Russian-Canadian Miss Universe 2005 who was the centre of the attention. I am not sure what they were filming but was told she now lives in Thailand after marrying a Thai Tennis star...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🇨🇦🍁🍁🇨🇦 September 28, 2026 - Late summer early fall - Saskatchewan Canada
An interesting summer into fall. A summer of extremes in temperatures, wind, rain a a few photos along the way … hope you enjoy! A few spect...
-
Just in case anyone would wonder why I’m here ... The hardest working person at the beach. This lady daily goes up and down the beach on cru...
-
Of the many things to see in Trieste Castillo di Miramare or Miramare castle is amongst the best. On a very hot day, we took the bus to the...










No comments:
Post a Comment