Saturday 4 April 2015

{{ April 3rd Puerto Galera and some great shots (photos not alcohol)

This was my last full day here so we investigated hiring a Tricycle and driver for several hours to tour. The rate was 800 pesos (C$22.26). Done! I managed 3 shots I really liked.
Black-naped Oriole 

White Beach from high above

Butterfly 

Our self guided tour took us to the Mangyan Village. A collective of indigenenous peoples it is very well laid out collection of houses, gardens, school, store and display areas where crafters can display and sell there wares.


The Mangyan people.
**The olders 


**The Youngers


Some of the crafters



And me...

And then lunch at Veronica's Restaurant and Talipanan Beach.


Finally our driver and Tricycle

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...