Friday 15 April 2016

[[ April 15 ... Postscript to a 92 days travel adventure THAILAND

Ninety two days filled with travel, photography and adventure meeting many wonderful and interesting people along the way. Five countries in Asia and travelling over 45,000 kilometres (27960 miles). I am going to give a brief overview of my impressions of each country and include pictures of the people I encountered.

... Thailand: AMAZING THAILAND continues to be my focus, my favourite and my source of adventure. This was my 6th trip to the Land of Smiles.









No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...