Saturday 13 January 2018

@@@ January 12, 2018 Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand

I’ve been to Chiang Mai on everyone of my travels to Asia. The first time by train but this time by air. Eight visits and despite the after effects of the flu, first stop a few temples. I’ve put up many temple photos here on this blog but this time, I’m going to concentrate on some of the details. Statuary abound at temples. Many are beautiful, some old, some new and some like these...







No, not a statue! Temple chicken.




And one of the most popular Wat Pra Sing ...



And more statues ...


Incredible detail on this one ... yes it is not a real person!














No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...