Saturday 24 February 2018

@@@ February 25, 2018 Location: Pattaya, Thailand

Lamoot and a visit to Sketch Cafe ...

In my ever looking quest for new tastes there is one fruit ... Sapodilla or Lamoot which has become yet another of my favourites. Tasting like mild dates mixed with honey , the fruit is wonderfuly soft and rich in dietary fibre and antioxidants... what more could you ask for?


Sketch Book Art Cafe ...

Like most people here, I have passed this place many times but never gone inside. What is it? A restaurant... A coffee bar ... an artist retreat ... but really an eclectic garden with a restaurant backdrop. Worthy of more investigation!











A large menu of western and Thai dishes.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...