Tuesday 26 March 2019

🧳🇹🇭🧳 PATTAYA, THAILAND - March 26, 2019 - Something NEW

Ok, for me I’ve come up with something NEW! A rating system for each place I visit. A very subjective measure, yes for sure. I am asked often how my holiday was. Each place is different each time so here are my criteria ...


Based on this system, Pattaya gets 84% this year getting high points for the Thai and expat friends I know and have met. As well, food, interesting people and places score high for me.

A few more photos ...



The north entrance to Walking Street which by night transforms itself into a madness of earthly delights. This corner is the busiest in Pattaya at night. Imagine thousands of wide-eyed vacationers!! Imagine brilliant garish neon signs!! Imagine All Sorts!!



Statues



After the bar closes 



Somebody’s growing melons 🍉 



The famous Tiffany Show is here!

THE SHOW. TIFFANY'S SHOW PATTAYA WAS VOTED NUMBER 4. IN THE TOP TEN BEST SHOWS TO SEE AROUND THE WORLD

THE SHOW. TIFFANY’S SHOW PATTAYA WAS VOTED NUMBER 4 IN THE TEN BEST SHOWS AROUND THE WORLD 



Exotic flowers



Exotic fish (actually in a friend’s aquarium)



Exotic birds




No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...