Thursday 18 July 2019

((( 🇨🇦 Condie Wildlife Refuge SASKATCHEWAN 🇨🇦

It’s been over 3 months since my return from Asia. Back to reality includes planning and saving for future adventures. I do manage a few excursions in Saskatchewan where I live. One place I visit regularly is Condie Wildlife Refuge. From Tourism Saskatchewan: “This nature refuge has a small lake, picnic area and 4 km of nature trails. Wild roses, gallardia, western red lilies and other wildflowers may be viewed in season” Those that know me know I take mostly nature photos so that is mostly what you’ll see here.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...