Thursday 2 March 2023

|~|~| Đà Nẵng, Vietnam - March 1, 2023 - “Đà Nẵng me, Đà Nẵng me … take a rope and hang me”

I’ve completed my quest from Robin Williams “Good Morning Vietnam” movie. To say “Good Morning Vietnam !!” on my first trip to this country and now “Da Nang me …”

Shots from the hotel and a little of the immediate area.  I can see the ocean from the hotel window.




Hotel room at 14th floor




This time the waitress said it was “new” even though the label says “since 1909”. Made by Heineken and quite good!








Two more Lays varieties for my brother and his wife to enjoy. Wagyu beef and Truffle Mushroom


















1 comment:

  1. Very impressive....particularly the chip flavors!

    ReplyDelete

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...