Thursday 7 March 2024

πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­ JW Bangkok, Thailand - March 7, 2024 - Lumpini Park and a little bit more

 Well, my last full day in Thailand and a warm one at 37C so a short trip to Lumpini Park. A great 2 month trip filled with lots of relaxation and more than a few discoveries. My last few photos follow…

Oriental Magpie Robin


Chinese Pond Heron

Golden Chain Tree

Oriental Magpie Robin male

Myna looking like I feel some days!



Reminds me of something …

Multi religion corner …
I used AI to get the clarity…on this Yellow-vented Bulbul


No comments:

Post a Comment

πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­ JW Bangkok, Thailand - March 7, 2024 - Lumpini Park and a little bit more

 Well, my last full day in Thailand and a warm one at 37C so a short trip to Lumpini Park. A great 2 month trip filled with lots of relaxati...