Thailand, as you may know is in the midst of a political upheaval. We have the pro government (red shirts) and the yellow shirts (pro change who want the Prime Minister out). Does it affect me? Yes and I prudently don't want to take sides. Already tourism is affected. Flights have been cancelled. Bangkok is quiet without tourists. Where I am now in Pattaya I can see little difference. I hope it stays that way. Bangkok is unavoidable as I must go there for my flight to Vietnam on February 26th and again towards the end of March. I include a photo of various yellow shirt items ....
My personal travel blog. It’s been designed to hopefully entertain and interest my family and friends, but welcome all to look. I post images on Dreamstime, Shutterstock and others for sale. Contact me at sed195027@yahoo.ca for information and links. Thanks for looking! ..... Jerry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🇨🇦🍁🍁🇨🇦 September 28, 2026 - Late summer early fall - Saskatchewan Canada
An interesting summer into fall. A summer of extremes in temperatures, wind, rain a a few photos along the way … hope you enjoy! A few spect...
-
Epicurean delights. Suitably named, this wagon contains insect snacks and other assorted delights. Very popular with those from northern Tha...
-
Just in case anyone would wonder why I’m here ... The hardest working person at the beach. This lady daily goes up and down the beach on cru...

No comments:
Post a Comment