My personal travel blog. It’s been designed to hopefully entertain and interest my family and friends, but welcome all to look. I post images on Dreamstime, Shutterstock and others for sale. Contact me at sed195027@yahoo.ca for information and links. Thanks for looking! ..... Jerry
Wednesday, 15 January 2014
Chiang Rai at night
This is the last day in Chiang Mai. Today I did not do much except walk around the downtown area and did a bit of shopping. After dark I managed a few photos which I include here. Tomorrow it is back to Chiang Mai as there is little reason to go back to Bangkok with all the protestors and blockades. The famous Chiang Rai clock tower and night shots of the food places in the night bazaar area follow....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🇨🇦🍁🍁🇨🇦 September 28, 2026 - Late summer early fall - Saskatchewan Canada
An interesting summer into fall. A summer of extremes in temperatures, wind, rain a a few photos along the way … hope you enjoy! A few spect...
-
Epicurean delights. Suitably named, this wagon contains insect snacks and other assorted delights. Very popular with those from northern Tha...
-
Just in case anyone would wonder why I’m here ... The hardest working person at the beach. This lady daily goes up and down the beach on cru...







I am enjoying your great pictures, Jerry. Thanks for taking the time to share them.
ReplyDeleteWendy