I went to this restaurant on a recommendation from a friend. Even though I went for a late breakfast, the food was superb. The restaurant is constructed from shipping containers. Another unique aspect is organically grown veggies grown in an on-premises hydroponic garden. I had a basic eggs with hashbrowns and bacon with a great salad and homemade dressing ... All for $4
My personal travel blog. It’s been designed to hopefully entertain and interest my family and friends, but welcome all to look. I post images on Dreamstime, Shutterstock and others for sale. Contact me at sed195027@yahoo.ca for information and links. Thanks for looking! ..... Jerry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🇨🇦🍁🍁🇨🇦 September 28, 2026 - Late summer early fall - Saskatchewan Canada
An interesting summer into fall. A summer of extremes in temperatures, wind, rain a a few photos along the way … hope you enjoy! A few spect...
-
Epicurean delights. Suitably named, this wagon contains insect snacks and other assorted delights. Very popular with those from northern Tha...
-
Just in case anyone would wonder why I’m here ... The hardest working person at the beach. This lady daily goes up and down the beach on cru...







No comments:
Post a Comment