My personal travel blog. It’s been designed to hopefully entertain and interest my family and friends, but welcome all to look. I post images on Dreamstime, Shutterstock and others for sale. Contact me at sed195027@yahoo.ca for information and links. Thanks for looking! ..... Jerry
Saturday, 18 January 2014
Thai food ...
At this point I would like to talk a little bit about Thai food. I personally like Thai food...generally tasty and good but sometimes hot enough to burn your socks off. Food is available everywhere. Many restaurants raging from food stalls on the street to 5 star restaurants. Influences all over the place from Europeans and Asians. Thankfully not many MacDonalds or Burger Kings! Prices can range from as low as $2 to well over $100. I find their food presentation amazing. Some samples of what I have tried so far ..... Ok ... Mouths open!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🇨🇦🍁🍁🇨🇦 September 28, 2026 - Late summer early fall - Saskatchewan Canada
An interesting summer into fall. A summer of extremes in temperatures, wind, rain a a few photos along the way … hope you enjoy! A few spect...
-
Epicurean delights. Suitably named, this wagon contains insect snacks and other assorted delights. Very popular with those from northern Tha...
-
Just in case anyone would wonder why I’m here ... The hardest working person at the beach. This lady daily goes up and down the beach on cru...











No comments:
Post a Comment