Monday 16 December 2013

3 weeks to go ...

Well ... This is it, the second one! It is only about 3 weeks to go before I leave for Thailand. I am notorious for not keeping people I know advised of what I am doing so I hope this blog will fill in what I fail to do individually. I will post as often as I can and include as many pictures as I can. Please bear with me as there will be some sizeable gaps between posts. It is a steep learning curve for me so please be gentle in the comments but please feel free to comment!

The photo is one my friend Noom sent me. He loves temples and visits regularly. As Noom sometimes acts as my guide in Thailand I get to visit temples too. Despite having seen many, they are all different and incredibly beautiful. More to follow....

1 comment:

🇹🇭🇹🇭🇹🇭 JW Bangkok, Thailand - March 7, 2024 - Lumpini Park and a little bit more

 Well, my last full day in Thailand and a warm one at 37C so a short trip to Lumpini Park. A great 2 month trip filled with lots of relaxati...