Thursday 26 January 2017

::: January 26, 2017 Si Racha and Bang Saray Thailand (revisited)

Today, I planned a trip to Si Racha for which the hot sauce is named. Ko Loy Park there contains a turtle sanctuary and temple. What I failed to do was research more ... it appears the causeway is under repair and will reopen in 2018.
 
 
 
After an hours drive to Si Racha I decided to revisit Bang Saray...
 
Colourful eggs
 
The most wonderful fried chicken. Those that know me will remember it is a personal weakness of mine. I have been known to enjoy a midnight munch!
Is that right Franny? Cost is 10 baht (.37 cents Canadian) per piece, regular or spicy!
 
The fishing fleet ...
 
And ... sunset at Bangsaray 
 
And token flower picture ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...