Monday 6 March 2017

::: March 7, 2017 Pattaya, Thailand Jomtien Beach

Jomtien Beach is 6 km on more or less straight beach. Compact chair and umbrella sections, open beach areas, Palm Trees and days on end of sunshine and a usual cool breeze. It's no wonder that thousands of people descend on Jomtien every year. I must confess I spend considerable time here. Daily decisions must be made as to what type of fruit to get, your beverage and wether or not to have a massage at your chair. 
 
 
 
 
Rafting
 
 
 
 
Part of the shining sculpture at the beach...
 
 
No, it's not me but there's a great deal of napping ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...