Friday 2 March 2018

@@@ March 1, 2018 Location: Singapore

Exciting to visit this Asian Powerhouse! Singapore is an island, a city and most important a multicultural nation. With over 5.6 million people, it sits off the southern tip of Malaysia. For me, it’s the 11th Asian nation I’ve visited and the 29th country I’ve been lucky to spend a little time with.

As I’m staying in the historic Chinatown section, it’s here my first evening starts.

Potato Head ... since 1939. Iconic restaurant, bar, tropical rooftop restaurant. I hope to have more on this!
Further down the street ...

Section of Potato Head roof garden





Hindu temple ...


Street side watch repair ...

Chinese Year of the Dog Street decoration 






No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...