Wednesday 7 March 2018

@@@ March 6, 2018 Location: Singapore

As I write this I am back in Bangkok and have some extra time to reflect on an Asian adventure to Singapore. I was asked by a local merchant after buying a print and a few souvenirs if I would return to Singapore. My usual answer is yes but this time ... a resounding YES! Considered pricey by some travellers and yes, some things are. Overall, many ways to keep within your budget. Don’t forget...you are able to see many world class attractions you will not see anywhere else. Whether or not you stay at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel (the boat on 3 pillars seen below) for C$500 per night or a Hostel at C$9 per night, you will bear witness to one of the best places to visit on the planet.


Dragon dancer
Just outside the hotel I stayed at ...
Marina Bay Sands Hotel ....
Gardens by the Bay at night ... sound and light show

THANK YOU SINGAPORE !












No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...