Saturday 2 February 2019

🧳🇹🇭🧳 BANGSARAY, THAILAND - February 2, 2019 - Again revisited

Every visit to Pattaya for me involves a few visits to the small, quiet fishing village of Bangsaray. It’s become a means of solace and a search for a closer connection to real Thailand. There are many expats living there, but it still is a bustling fishing town and still retains that charm which drew me here the first time. I’m including some photographs.








Colourful and meaningful decorated prow



And more in town


Repurposed and artified!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...