Sunday 25 June 2023

^^^|^^^ Montevideo, Uruguay - Last day reflections - April 29, 2023

Well, as all good things. they eventually end. My trip is at the final day. I am struck by many things in this country. The Capitol Montevideo to me is a series of pictures, artwork on walls here, but I have met and interacted with a few of its citizens. Wonderful people. Much to be proud of in this modern but charmingly old city.









Was there a Canadian here?



Even a small window deserves a few plants









Circle of ?



Almost lost in the rocks



















Even art on the pedestrian walkway











A perch is a perch








¡Chao

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...