Sunday 15 October 2023

🇨🇦()()() Midland, Ontario. Port Carling . Bala . Ontario - October 2023

I changed my mind. I’ve decided to continue publishing this blog. I’ve had several recent posts hacked or partially deleted. Not sure why my photos have been removed…twice! They are ALL my original photos and property. I cannot find out why, so have continued to re-publish the posts. 

I’m in Midland Ontario for a week. Just a few pics …

Bala Cranberry Festival. Something truly special. Exceptional food and sights. Highly recommended!














Port Carlton. Essentially here for the steamships in dry dock for refurbishment 









Martyr’s Shrine Midland. Not far from where I’m staying. A few mostly foliage pictures.












1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos! Looks like you’re having a grand time.

    ReplyDelete

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...