Thursday 15 February 2024

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­ JW February 15, 2024. Pattaya, Thailand

 Last few days in Pattaya. Just wanted to mention a little about Motorbike Taxis. As a result of construction and because I’m a little lazy, I used this type of transportation quite a bit. Normally, the Baht Bus at 10 Baht (CAD 0.38) is what I would take but it just wasn’t convenient this time.

Normally, I walk part way to the beach and take a motorbike taxi the rest. 60 Baht (CAD 2.25). Motorbike taxis are everywhere! Easily spotted on many street corners wearing bright orange vests, they are skilled at weaving in and out of traffic. I had one today who stopped at a red light far enough back so we were in the shade. 


I must confess as well to having all nails cut, etc. the whole deal at 600 Baht (CAD $22.50)


She told me she had been doing this job for 35 years …


No comments:

Post a Comment

*** πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...