Thursday 29 February 2024

πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡ΌπŸ‡ΉπŸ‡ΌπŸ‡ΉπŸ‡Ό JW February 29, 2024 Taipei Zoo and more

 A great day to indulge my love of zoos. Warm and sunny. I must say the theme was birds…







Palowan Peacock-Pheasant






This Eastern Cattle Egret was hanging around where people were eating. An obvious celebrity who posed, scrounged and the subject of much curiosity.


And of course there were other animals …


From my collection of sleeping animal photos 


My entry into the Synchronized Tail-switching competition 




And of course a few flowers








1 comment:

  1. Great pics, Jerry! I didn't go see the Pandas when they were at the Toronto Zoo. That late breakfast looked amazing! And the flowers! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

*** πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...