Sunday 22 February 2015

{{ February 21st Pattaya......

At the junction of the main road going to the beach sits a large fountain with a pond. Not attractive but contains some very large water lilies.


And Market Day ...

And yes in the lower right hand photo...those are Siamese Fighting Fish ... Native to Thailand...

The other end of the beach...


Snail moving on the sand at low tide and massive touri canadensi at the beach

An interesting army surplus store...




And an interesting antique rickshaw

And this ....politically incorrect sign at a local bar ... Unintentional I am sure but most interesting use of English ...

1 comment:

  1. Someone told me about the army surplus store you posted about but couldn't give me directions or locations. Could you tell me using Google Maps where it is? Very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...