Thursday 5 February 2015

{{ February 4th Pattaya Magic Show ...Again?

Well, this is a first or should I say second? A friend here, Fred who is an expat from England who has been living in Spain for 14 years and vacationing here heard my talking up the magic show I had attended. As he had a motorbike, we attended my second performance of the show and as there were only 3 of us in the audience, met the cast afterwards and had pics taken. All agreed the show is world class and we cannot understand the lack of attendance.

On a recent morning I awoke early so set out on an early morning walk about. On a busy street not far from my condo, I came across an extraordinary sight. Three pigs! One pig was very large and the 3 were just strolling down the sidewalk!! And one little piggy........


A few other sights....



A long abandoned entertainment venue sign in Pattaya Thailand 

Token flower shots


No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...