Monday 9 February 2015

{{ February 9th and more Pattaya Thailand

I thought I would show a few more people activities...and prices!  On a recent walk I bought a Pomelo which is like a sweet grapefruit. It was the size of a cantaloupe and the lady graciously cut it up and peeled it all for me...cost $C2.60


Just one of many monks who go out to receive offerings of food and other items from the faithful...cost $1 to over $50 consisting of prepackaged offerings packages.



And of course some token flower pics ...Hibiscus and Bird of Paradise...
And haircuts 100 tb ($C3.85)

Bent flower stand...

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...