Sunday 7 April 2019

🧳🇹🇭🧳 BANGKOK, THAILAND - April 7, 2019 - Icon Siam Revisited

On my last full day here, I had a few things to get and as my camera battery ran out last time, I went for a return visit to Icon Siam. Glad I did.



Like all places, not every nook and cranny is pretty











Back to this mega mall 









The place is like an art gallery 





Floating Market here and dressed in colourful shirts for the water festival Songkran



One of the stunning views from the huge terrace outside the Apple Store 



It is the Year of the Pig after all





Through the window of the Porsche dealership



And Pad Thai from the newest branch at Icon Siam of the restaurant selling the reputed best in Bangkok



And back on the river



Wow ... seems like it was on 85 days since I got here! Can’t believe it’s all over for this trip ... although I’m prejudiced, I give Thailand an 88% for the incredible people, the sights and tastes of Amazing Thailand 🇹🇭 





No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...