Monday 1 April 2019

🧳🇯🇵🧳 OSAKA, JAPAN - April 1, 2019 - About food

Safe to say by the size of me, I like food, Japan is noted for superb food, especially sea food and no one has taken food display to such an art form. While not every meal was fancy, I indulged a few times.

Example: Berkshire pork. Considered the best by some as it has extra fat. Certainly some of the finest pork I’ve ever tasted.



Example: Sushi ( actually had it cooked on top slightly ). The most famous of all Japanese dishes. 







Example: Apple. Fruit seems expensive in Japan, but is usually of the finest quality. I bought one very large apple. It was delicious by the way for 198¥ or C$2.38 



Or more simple fare, Udon Noodles with egg, plum, seaweed and tasty broth 

,



And yours truly enjoying a strawberry with filling 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...