Friday 24 February 2023

|~|~| Ko Samui, Thailand - February 23, 2023 - Of Birds and Boats

Today was a pirate adventure cruise. Island visiting, eating and drinking, talking, snorkelling, fishing and FUN!

Before the plundering began. A few early morning birds!

Olive backed sunbird ( I believe)


Poor shots but you get the gist…Greater Coucal









These Bulbuls seems to like me and pose so well



And now on to the show …









Our trusty captain

Snorkler Dawna

Snorkler Rory 

Fishers of the sea


Our REAL captain





And did I mention…a sunset too!










No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...