Tuesday 7 February 2023

|~|~| Pattaya, Thailand - February 7, 2023 - Wat Chaimongkol Wat Phra Aaramluang

Near where I am staying is Wat Chaimonkol, a designated Royal Monastery and and beautiful place. 









Hitting the bell which calls the monks to prayer 


I actually was approached by the a monk and we had a short conversation as he asked me where I was from and what I thought of Thailand. As well, he was interested in how cold it was in Canada !










Yellow-vented Bulbil I believe …


Black-naped Oriole (hopefully better pic to come)

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a Bird Field Guide with you?

    ReplyDelete

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...