Wednesday 15 February 2023

|~|~| Pattaya, Thailand - February 14, 2023 - Out and about

As I have been here many times, I feel I am able to point out all the good things I like (there are many) and a few of the things I do not like. Probably number one are the sidewalks or lack of. Pedestrians rarely have the right of way, even at crosswalks. You must share the roadway with vehicles including innumerable motorbikes. Coming at you in all directions. I am certainly not as nimble afoot as I once was. By walking facing traffic looking both directions several times and occasionally putting up my hand for them to stop, so far I am unscathed. In addition, where sidewalks do exist they are often broken, uneven or have obstructions! 




Anyplace will do to hang up your laundry

Of the “Flying Squirrel-endas” 





Yellow vented Bulbil

Yet another example of the nightmare power lines







He said “take my picture” and I did



A failed Russian dream …

Road to Jomtien


Angry Trump! Is he down??












1 comment:

  1. Just getting caught up on your pictures. They do depict a very interesting culture. When do you head to Vietnam? I guess maybe I shouldn't ask questions through your blog.

    ReplyDelete

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...