Friday 12 January 2024

🙏🙏🙏 🇹🇭 January 12, 2024 Chiang Mai, Thailand

I guess this is my 10th time here as I’ve come to this northern Thai city each trip. It is my favourite even though I spend much more time in Pattaya.. it has a charm you can’t deny, cooler temperatures and has a much more small town feel. Full of tourists at this time of year from all over the world. And they all seem to get along … hmmm.




Even the cacti have flowers




Can’t misunderstand this sign…I didn’t know you had to lean 


A classic vintage Volkswagen 



Maids amidst 


A new beautiful arching display 
Too bad they put the bases in the middle of the sidewalk, restricting the already too narrow sidewalks















No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...