Monday 8 January 2024

🙏🙏🙏🇹🇭 January 5, 2024 Bangkok, Thailand


By my reckoning, this is my 10th trip to Thailand. It is the most challenging so far as this blog is concerned. I am battling the giants, both Google and Meta (Instagram). I won’t bore you with the details, but my photos on here disappear after a few weeks. While I am working on this, I decided to publish anyway. Once I figure out what’s going on, I will restore the photos. Anyone interested in the details can message me.

Bangkok Thailand for a few days… Wat Pathum Wanaram





A temple near Siam Paragon large mall is new for me.

Recycled temple flowers … 







2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the pics, Jerry! Onward and upward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do the yellow shirts signify a position or particular job? So far, so good, with your pictures on the blog.👍

    ReplyDelete

🇹🇭🇹🇭🇹🇭 JW Bangkok, Thailand - March 7, 2024 - Lumpini Park and a little bit more

 Well, my last full day in Thailand and a warm one at 37C so a short trip to Lumpini Park. A great 2 month trip filled with lots of relaxati...