Saturday 27 January 2024

🙏🙏🙏🇹🇭 JW January 28, 2024 Plums and Wat Chai Mongkon

Plums and Wats. Just a short posting as a tribute to one of my favourite fruits, the Marian Plum and one of my favourite places in Pattaya, Wat Chai Monkrol.

Seasonal tasty treat which is like a cross between a mango, apricot and a plum. Packed with nutrition and taste.



Wat Chai Mongkon is a sanctuary in busy Pattaya. A park, a business and a Royal Buddhist temple all wrapped into one. It’s close by and I make frequent visits. It’s also a great shortcut  if you know where to go.



A great collection of Desert Rose Bonsai’s 






No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...