Sunday 16 April 2023

^^^|^^^ Montevideo, Uruguay πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Ύ - April 15, 2023

Well, here I am in Uruguay. I have been asked by several people why? Not really sure. I will know by the time I finish. 

First impressions are very positive. Looks tropical but in April can be coolish. I am staying in the old part of Montevideo. The Palacio Hotel is wonderful! A few photos of the outside for now … more later!



Pedestrian area only





Wonderful statues







Inside business window



Balcony garden




Fishing is very popular … of course it’s a Sunday.







Vintage Fishing box



Family fishing day



Monk Parakeet 



How much is that doggie …



Rooftop snapdragons 



Sentiment



Hmm



C$  .73.  Apple



C$ 4.20 Doritos








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful architecture! The arts community looks to be alive and well. Those sculptures/statues are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

*** πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...