Thursday 20 April 2023

^^^|^^^ Montevideo, Uruguay πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Ύ - April 20, 2023

Beautiful day. Sunshine and warm. Further wanderings 







Another blushing bride



Moon flower …





Very sad dog crying from the balcony



The area seems to have a liking for a vintage Coca Cola look







A painting story. Some of you may know I like to buy a small painting that represents a country I’m visiting for a souvenir. I had visited a place yesterday that had several. I picked one out and told the lady I would be back tomorrow as it was a bit pricey. It was true to form for me, I returned and it had been sold. I ended up getting the one below … for more money. Same artist. Snooze, you lose I guess.



Keys made. Yes, they still use skeleton keys










African Iris



Sunny day in the park … a good place to sit and …








Some doorway





No comments:

Post a Comment

*** πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...