Thursday 17 March 2016

[[ March 17 Philippines - Manila

Well, Happy St Patrick's Day! I am in Manila for a few days so decided to go to Quezon Memorial Circle. A word of caution...there is only limited access into the area if you are walking. Make sure you go back to the entrance to cross the busy 6 lane circle drive!
First, a quick shot of a bar celebrating St Patrick's Day ...


Inside an interesting museum of Manuel Quezon, the first president of the Philippines. 

Orchids for sale nearby 







And Ninoy Aquino Wildlife Park ...




Aguila



A very mature (32 years) Philippine Eagle, the national bird.
......
And the star of the show ... This African Grey Parrot who wanted me to make sure I knew it's name...




You lookin' at me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...