Monday 28 March 2016

[[ March 29 Japan - Tokyo

Well, this is it! I leave later today for Bangkok. I will include a few more pics of Tokyo and its people. Some amazing things here! I've never seen such a large city so well organized and so clean. Last night went to a small restaurant. You purchase the food item you want from a vending machine. A ticket comes out and you give it to the kitchen and they cook the item. When it's ready you pick it up on a tray and carry to your table. The place only has 2 cooks and a lady who cleans up and guides customers.





The view from the room with the Tokyo tower in the background 


No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...