Saturday 26 March 2016

[[ March 26 Japan - Tokyo

Today it was back to Asakusa Shopping Street to see it more. As it was Saturday, it was packed. 






Scandalous prices!


Green Tea ice cream ... 

Buddha figures 


And yet another cherry blossom 


Unique stairs at the subway station

No, it's not me going back to the hotel after shopping
......
Speaking of shopping ... I've noticed fruit here seems quite high ... Just some examples...


Strawberries at 880 yen (C$10.33) which is $1.29 a strawberry! Taste ... excellent!

Extra large apples at 270 yen each (C$3.17) ... Taste, presume good but did not try!

And a really nice looking cantaloupe at 4800 yen (C$56.33) !!  Taste? I did not have my credit card with me to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...