Wednesday 15 February 2017

::: February 16, 2017 Yangon, Myanmar - The Merchant Art Boutique Hotel

Before booking this hotel, I went by the reviews which were favourable and the price affordable. I had no idea what a gem of a hotel it is. Good location, within 5 minute walk from Yangon's main attraction, Shwedagon Pagoda:::Spectacular roof top view of Shwedagon restaurant:::Good clean rooms:::If breakfast included, in a word superb! Buffet AND you can order from the menu!:::Wonderful, smiling staff throughout!
 
 
Daytime ...
 
I don't usually recommend places by name, but this one I do!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...