Tuesday 7 February 2017

::: February 7, 2017 Chiang Mai, Thailand FOOD

Did I mention food yet?  Thai food is famous the world over. Known for intense flavours, you can never find it boring! So much food to try and so little time! On my first visit here to Chiang Mai, I stumbled on a large street eatery with a lady wearing a cowboy hat cooking up some wonderful stuff. It was less than a dollar then ... now it's C$1.88 (50 baht). You get a generous portion of rice with pork and a hard boiled egg with water/coke. I chose to add a mixed passion fruit/mango juice.
 
My personal favourite Thai dish ... Pad Thai
 
What's this? No flower pics? ... Hmmmmm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...